American-Built Superyacht Debuts Contemporary Profile, Refined Interiors
St. BartsBahamasCaribbean - Virgin Islands - St. Martin - St. BartsFlorida and the Florida Keys
$130,000 / Per week
TOYS AND TENDERS
Intrepid Center Console Towed Tender
Waterskis (child and adult)
2 x 2-passenger Kayaks
MOTORYACHT PIPE DREAM OVERVIEW
The 130 foot tri-deck Westport motor yacht PIPE DREAM has been designed to offer the very best of the good life at sea. So confident are the builders of this yacht that onboard guests will have an amazing Superyacht Experience, they promote the Westport 130 model with the catch slogan, “A world of fun, relaxation and cherished memories beckons.” The yacht’s owner, describes the private luxury yacht charter experience on his vessel as a time of warm, lasting memories: “At the end of your week on board motor yacht PIPE DREAM, when the jet skis are stowed, the paddleboards, SeaBobs, bicycles, water skis and kayaks put away, you’ll take a quiet moment to look out onto the sparkling water and reflect.”
Built at the pedigreed Westport Shipyard in Port Angeles, Washington, motoryacht PIPE DREAM offers accommodations for up to 10 guests on 5 staterooms. Built-in stabilizers guarantee a smooth ride and maximum comfort at anchor, and the water toy inventory and onboard amenities present charter guests with dozens of recreational and entertainment options.
Master Stateroom: located on the man deck, and featuring a centerline king bed facing aft, with two nightstands, dresser, mirrored vanity, and walk-in closets (his and hers). The ensuite bathroom features a private head and bidet locker, a shower, and twin sinks. Other amenities include a private office area with desk, and entertainment center with 42” LCD TV, and Blu-Ray, DVD/CD player, iPod dock, and surround sound audio/visual components.
Four guests cabins are situated below deck –
- King Stateroom (1): Aft lower deck to Port: Centerline king bed with two night stands, dresser, and closet. The en-suite features a head and bidet, twin sinks and a shower. The entertainment center has a 32” LCD TV, Blu-Ray, DVD/CD player, iPod dock, and surround sound.
- King Stateroom (2): Aft lower deck to Starboard: Centerline king bed with two night stands, dresser, and closet. The en-suite features a head and bidet, twin sinks and a shower. The entertainment center has a 32” LCD TV, Blu-Ray, DVD/CD player, iPod dock, and surround sound.
- Twin Guest Stateroom (1): Forward lower deck to Port: Two single beds with night stand, dresser, and closet. The ensuite features a head, sink and a shower. The entertainment center has a 26” LCD TV, Blu-Ray, DVD/CD player, iPod dock, and surround sound.
- Twin Guest Stateroom (2): Forward lower deck to Starboard: two single beds with night stand, dresser, closet. The ensuite features a head, sink and a shower. The entertainment center has a 26” LCD TV, Blu-Ray, DVD/CD player, iPod dock, and surround sound.
DECK EXTERIOR FEATURES
The yachting lifestyle is defined by life all’aperto, and the decks of this luxury yacht charter vessel will not disappoint. There are numerous areas for socializing as well as quiet repose.
- Main Aft Deck: A 42” LCD TV is positioned above the bar and within view of the 10-person dining table. The area also includes bench seating and two cocktail tables. Wind doors can be opened or closed, for maximum guest comfort while dining.
- Swim Platform: the aft swim platform is accessible via two stairwells (port and starboard) from the main aft deck. This is the perfect place to board watertoys, or simply sit and dangle legs and toes in the sea.
- Bow: Walk-around decks lead to the forward bow area, where two chaise lounges await sun-worshippers.
- Sundeck: This is often referred to as the daytime party deck – a great, large open deck with plenty of space for socializing. A Jacuzzi tub is situated forward, encircled by a large sun pad. A dining table offers seating for 10 and is fully shaded. There is also a 42” outdoor LCD TV with iPod dock, 3 chaise lounges, and a full wet bar.
SEE the largest Westport luxury yacht charter vessel – the 50 meter motor yacht LEGACY
- Main Salon: When it’s time to come inside, a warm-toned salon awaits. Guests will experience earthy tones in leather, and fine fabrics. Wood trim of sapele and mahogany compliment this space with seating available in the lounge area to port, and a game table to starboard. Forward is a formal dining area, and a convenient day head is located forward of the main atrium.
- Skylounge: Ideal for evening entertainment area, the lounge features a fireplace, sofa and a 55” HD TV, with Blu-Ray, DVD/CD player, iPod dock, and surround sound. A small desk on the port (left) side doubles as a gaming table or a place to set up a laptop to check emails and stay in touch with the family or office. There is a second table for games as well, along with a wet bar, and day head.
- Bridge Deck Aft: This is the perfect al fresco lounge area, offering shaded seating, BBQ, wet bar, and a 42” LCD outdoor TV with iPod dock.