Posted by admin
Thinking about a St Barts yacht charter this December on a comfortable, head-turning megayacht? If you are, we have great news.
Two Amels Limited Editions 180 superyachts have just announced plans to head to the Caribbean this winter, and both will remain in the area through Spring 2017.
Amels motor yachts ELIXIR and 4YOU, Limited Editions 180 models are available this December. Specifically, 2016 through April, 2017 for British Virgin Island yacht charter reservations. Furthermore, they avail south in the area of St. Martin and St Barts, as well.
Amels yacht 4YOU, a 2012 build, features a stunning contemporary Laura Sessa interior. She sleeps 10 to 12 in 6 guest cabins. Newer yacht ELIXIR offers accommodations for 10 guests in 5 cabins. She also boasts a Laura Sessa interior. In addition, she is a bit more eclectic than 4YOU.
The Limited Editions AMELS 180 series by naval architect Tim Heywood is ever-evolving. Specifically, it is one of the most refined and smooth-functioning yachts in the 55-meter range. The Master suite has folding balcony. There are also two more balconies attached to the main desk salon.
The roomy Sun Deck is 25 meters long. It has a luxury space of 155 square meters. This is quite possibly the largest sun deck you encounter on any 55 meter charter vessel.
The yachts’ rates begin at €275,000 per week. Further, they are up to €310,000 per week for holiday dates.
This entry was posted in Caribbean News Yacht of the Week and tagged Elixir, Amels, Amels 180, Superyacht, Laura Sessa interior, holiday yacht charter, Tim Heywood, BVI, Spring yacht charter, British Virgin Islands yacht charter, St. Barths, British Virgin Islands, 4You, St. Barts yacht charter, St. Martin, Caribbean, yacht charter CaribbeanPosted on
Valentine’s Day. Specifically, the yearly opportunity to profess our love to that special someone in our lives. For many of us, we turn to traditional gifts like chocolate, flowers, or a romantic dinner to express our affection.
Ah, but the uber-wealthy are different. Even gifts of jewelry pale in comparison to the grandiose gestures some HNWI’s (high net-worth individuals) bestow on their significant others and loved ones.
Yep, when it comes to over-the-top, what says “je t’aime mon tresor” more than a gift of a private superyacht???
Of course, the ultimate enhancement to the ultimate gift – naming your yacht to honor the one you love…
In celebration of Valentine’s Day 2016, we share our favorite 5 private yacht charter vessels with names inspired by love. Some names are whimsical and cute, others haughty. Our favorite name, # 1, is simple and oh-so-perfect — boasting the two most famous words uttered by almost every man who understands (and appreciates) who’s really the boss!
5. 4YOU – Imagine the surprise when this owner turned to his wife and handed her the keys to a 180 foot megayacht, aptly named, 4YOU. Launched in 2012, this spectacular yacht from the Amels Limited Edition 180 series was designed by Tim Heywood, and features a stunning modern-chic interior by Laura Sessa Romboli. Up to 12 guests can enjoy a Greek yacht charter vacation, from €280,000 per week
4. DREAM PRINCESS – Sure, lots of guys call their lady a, “Princess.” But a DREAM PRINCESS? That’s ramping it up another notch. A popular yacht for special events (e.g. Monaco Grand Prix yacht charter, MIPIM yacht charter, etc.), this Princess 64 motor yacht is a vessel with a real sense of occasion. She offers exceptional performance and boasts a sleek, sporty profile hiding a spacious three-cabin charter layout. Her interior is light, with elegant details. Rates from €18,000 per week
3. HONEY BEAR – Every once in a while, we find a yacht named by a woman for the man in her life. The 28 meter Sunseeker 90 yacht HONEY BEAR is a fast, fun yacht for sophisticated yet informal Monaco yacht charter holidays. Her modern yet warm interior offers plenty of space for relaxation, and her open deck areas are perfect for enjoying the sunshine. She provides accommodations for 8 guests in 4 staterooms and is priced from €45,000 per week
2. LADY BRIT – there are lots of “Ladies” in the charter fleet, Lady Sheila, Lady Victoria, and more. Still, one stands out for her simple, elegant name – the epitome of European class: LADY BRIT. Surprisingly, the yacht was not named for the owner’s wife, but rather, in honor of his mother. The 207 foot Feadship yacht LADY BRIT offers the ideal platform for a resort-style St Barts Yacht Charter in the Caribbean, as she features a wellness spa, gymnasium with panoramic views, outdoor cinema, and an authentic Finnish sauna with private access to the water. Weekly rates start at $445,000 per week
1. YES DEAR – what man hasn’t uttered those two words to his special someone??? She is a Voyage 580 Virgin Islands catamaran charter vessel. Sail yacht YES DEAR is 58 feet long and 31 feet wide. This is the perfect design for maximum comfort and stability. She features 5 cabins for up to 10 guests. Her weekly rates start at $24,000. Funny side note. Her dinghy is named, “No Dear.”
This entry was posted in Good Times Special Events and tagged St. Barts yacht charter, superyachts, No Dear, Yes Dear, Greek yacht charter, Honey Bear, yachts named for wives, 1-800 Yacht Charters, Lady Brit, yachts named for love, yacht charter, Lady Sheila, wellness spa, yacht charter Caribbean, Lady Victoria, Amels, Dream Princess, Monaco yacht charter, 4You, Monaco Grand Prix, Valentine's Day, yacht charter Greece, HNWI, caribbean yacht charterPosted on