Thinking about a St Barts yacht charter this December on a comfortable, head-turning megayacht? If you are, we have great news.
Two Amels Limited Editions 180 superyachts have just announced plans to head to the Caribbean this winter, and both will remain in the area through Spring 2017.
Amels motor yacht ELIXIR and yacht 4YOU, Limited Editions 180 models will be available this December, 2016 through April, 2017 for British Virgin Island yacht charter reservations, or further south in the area of St. Martin and St Barts.
Built in 2012, Amels yacht 4YOU features a stunning contemporary Laura Sessa interior and sleeps 10 to 12 in 6 guest cabins. The newer yacht ELIXIR, Amels 180 offers accommodations for 10 guests in 5 cabins, and also boats a Laura Sessa interior with a bit more eclectic look than 4YOU.
The Limited Editions AMELS 180 series is designed by naval architect Tim Heywood. Ever-evolving, it is considered one of the most refined and smooth-functioning yachts in the 55-meter range. The Master suite is fitted with a folding balcony, with two more balconies attached to the main desk salon. The roomy Sun Deck is 25 meters long with a luxury space of 155 square meters – quite possible the largest sun deck you’ll find on any 55 meter charter vessel this winter and spring in the Caribbean…
Rates begin at €275,000 per week — up to €310,000 per week for holiday dates…
This entry was posted in Caribbean News Yacht of the Week and tagged yacht charter Caribbean, Amels, Superyacht, holiday yacht charter, BVI, British Virgin Islands yacht charter, British Virgin Islands, 4You, St. Barts yacht charter, St. Martin, Caribbean, Elixir, Amels 180, Laura Sessa interior, Tim Heywood, Spring yacht charter, St. BarthsPosted on
We’ve all seen the images – a silhouette of a sailing yacht, lying at anchor near a secluded beach, the sun setting in the background; or the massive superyachts docked side-by-side in a marina along the Côte d’Azur. It’s not hard to imagine you and your family inserted in those yachting images, enjoying la belle vie.
Is it realistic to think you can afford a holiday at sea on a private yacht?
To answer that question, let’s start with understanding exactly what a yacht charter is all about…
If you’ve ever stayed at a resort, you’ve already experienced the premise of a yachting vacation on a crewed yacht. From accommodations, to meals, activities and amenities, everything you and your family need are available in one location. The biggest difference – your location “moves” when you charter a yacht!
Take for example a Virgin Islands yacht charter vessel. While other travelers stay ashore and see the same view from their hotel window, each day you can wake up and experience a new location, as your yacht cruises from island to island. Forget a virtual online slideshow – this is the real deal!
While onboard, you’ll be pampered by a crew of trained professionals – from a captain to navigate, to a host/hostess to serve you, and a chef to prepare your meals. The actual number of crew depends on the size of yacht you charter and the level of service you request, so there will often be more crew members than charter guests!
Just like the resort, the yacht offers accommodations, areas to relax and socialize, and a wide variety of recreational toys to enjoy – like snorkel gear and paddleboards. The larger yachts offer a wider variety of toys and amenities, including waverunners, cinema rooms, exercise equipment – even ondeck Jacuzzi wellness spas.
There is one more distinguishing difference when compared to a resort – it’s completely private – only you and your family and friends and your crew are onboard – no one else! Your confidentiality is assured with 1-800 Yacht Charters.
Again, the comparison to seaside resorts best illustrates the locations available for enjoying a yachting holiday – if it’s on the ocean, chances are there are yachts in the area available for hire!
Here’s a partial list of the most popular destinations for chartering a crewed yacht:
If you guessed that we would once again go back and look at a resort for the answer – you’re right!
The price options for enjoying a crewed yacht directly compare to the prices of staying at a resort. Basic resorts in popular destinations can be very affordable for a family vacation, and so too can be the cost of a private yacht charter. Conversely, ultra exclusive resorts in posh settings charge premium rates – as do the most luxurious private yachts.
To put this into realistic perspective, here’s a sample of yachts and their prices:
The owners of charter yachts rely on a network of professional yacht charter brokers to serve as the go-between for owners and anyone interested in securing a yacht for hire. 1-800 Yacht Charters has been delivering The Superyacht Experience to their clients for over 30 years, and maintains a database of more than 500 crewed charter yachts around the world.
Only 1-800 Yacht Charters offers a Best Price Guarantee and makes a donation to a recognized charity in your name when you make your reservation.
We are ready to book your private luxury yacht charter vacation for you right now. Please call us toll-free in North America (at +1.800.922.4824) or locally and internationally (at +1.305.253.7245) or fill out our online booking form at email us at https://www.1800yachtcharters.com/book-now-contact-us/
This entry was posted in Yacht Charter News Frequently Asked Questions Educational and tagged Best Price Guarantee, Amels, Mediterranean yacht charter, Bahamas yacht charter, Croatia, virgin islands yacht charter, caribbean yacht charter, florida yacht charter, cote d'azur, French Riviera, the superyacht experience, why to book a yacht charter, how to book a yacht charter], where to go on a yacht charter, what is a yacht charter, professional crew, resort versus yacht charter, slideshow, can I afford a yacht charter, what does a yacht charter cost, donation made to charity in your name, Spanish Balearic Islands, Italian Riviera, St. Barts, More Magic, Jodi Lee, Here Comes the SunPosted on
While European luxury yacht charter customers tend to request superyachts built in Italy, Holland, and France, their counterparts in America have a strong preference for a Trinity yacht charter vessel.
The Trinity yacht charter fleet stands toe-to-toe with the Benetti yacht charter, Lurssen yacht charter, and Feadship yacht charter fleets in terms of luxury amenities and interiors.
Trinity Yachts has earned its place as one of the world’s elite builders of custom superyachts, with an emphasis on European quality, steel and aluminum constructions. Their goal is to build a truly custom yacht that fulfills all of your unique cruising desires.
In a world where most superyachts are constructed on a semi-production basis, this builder is renown for creating the largest yachts available for mega yacht charters, up to 400 feet (123 meters). They work with a number of the world’s most renowned naval architects and interior designers.
Now planning a Caribbean yacht charter or Mediterranean yacht charter holiday on one of these magnificent yachts has never been easier. Currently, there are 17 rent private yacht Trinity-built models available.
This entry was posted in Educational and tagged 1-800 Yacht Charters, trinity, benetti yacht charter, motoryacht charter, Amels, Feadship, Mediterranean yacht charter, Trinity yacht charter, Lurssen, caribbean yacht charter, anjilis, mustang sally, mine games, lohengrin, superyachts, superyacht buildersPosted on
Valentine’s Day – that yearly opportunity to profess our love to that special someone in our lives. For many of us, we turn to traditional gifts like chocolate, flowers, or a romantic dinner to express our affection.
Ah, but the super-rich are different. Even gifts of jewelry pale in comparison to the grandiose gestures some HNWI’s (high net-worth individuals) bestow on their significant others and loved ones.
Yep, when it comes to over-the-top, what says “je t’aime mon tresor” more than a gift of a private superyacht???
Of course, the ultimate enhancement to the ultimate gift – naming your yacht to honor the one you love…
In celebration of Valentine’s Day 2016, we share our favorite 5 private yacht charter vessels with names inspired by love. Some names are whimsical and cute, others haughty. Our favorite name, # 1, is simple and oh-so-perfect — boasting the two most famous words uttered by almost every man who understands (and appreciates) who’s really the boss!
5. 4YOU – Imagine the surprise when this owner turned to his wife and handed her the keys to a 180 foot megayacht, aptly named, 4YOU. Launched in 2012, this spectacular yacht from the Amels Limited Edition 180 series was designed by Tim Heywood, and features a stunning modern-chic interior by Laura Sessa Romboli. Up to 12 guests can enjoy a Greek yacht charter vacation, from €280,000 per week
4. DREAM PRINCESS – Sure, lots of guys call their lady a, “Princess.” But a DREAM PRINCESS? That’s ramping it up another notch. A popular yacht for special events (e.g. Monaco Grand Prix yacht charter, MIPIM yacht charter, etc.), this Princess 64 motor yacht is a vessel with a real sense of occasion. She offers exceptional performance and boasts a sleek, sporty profile hiding a spacious three-cabin charter layout. Her interior is light, with elegant details. Rates from €18,000 per week
3. HONEY BEAR – Every once in a while, we find a yacht named by a woman for the man in her life. The 28 meter Sunseeker 90 yacht HONEY BEAR is a fast, fun yacht for sophisticated yet informal Monaco yacht charter holidays. Her modern yet warm interior offers plenty of space for relaxation, and her open deck areas are perfect for enjoying the sunshine. She provides accommodations for 8 guests in 4 staterooms and is priced from €45,000 per week
2. LADY BRIT – there are lots of “Ladies” in the charter fleet, Lady Sheila, Lady Victoria, and more. Still, one stands out for her simple, elegant name – the epitome of European class: LADY BRIT. Surprisingly, the yacht was not named for the owner’s wife, but rather, in honor of his mother. The 207 foot Feadship yacht LADY BRIT offers the ideal platform for a resort-style St Barts Yacht Charter in the Caribbean, as she features a wellness spa, gymnasium with panoramic views, outdoor cinema, and an authentic Finnish sauna with private access to the water. Weekly rates start at $445,000 per week
1. YES DEAR – what man hasn’t uttered those two words to his special someone??? A Voyage 580 Virgin Islands catamaran charter vessel, sail yacht YES DEAR is 58 feet long and 31 feet wide – the perfect design for maximum comfort and stability. She features 5 cabins for up to 10 guests, and her weekly rates start at $24,000. Funny side note – her dinghy is named, “No Dear.”
This entry was posted in Good Times Special Events and tagged 1-800 Yacht Charters, yacht charter, yacht charter Caribbean, Amels, Monaco yacht charter, Monaco Grand Prix, yacht charter Greece, caribbean yacht charter, superyachts, Yes Dear, Honey Bear, Lady Brit, Lady Sheila, Lady Victoria, Dream Princess, 4You, Valentine's Day, HNWI, St. Barts yacht charter, No Dear, Greek yacht charter, yachts named for wives, yachts named for love, wellness spaPosted on