Another superyacht owner has announced intentions to relocate his yacht to the Caribbean for the upcoming winter/spring season.
The 82.4 meter (270’35”) Abeking and Rasmussen motoryacht RoMEA is scheduled to arrive in the Caribbean in early December, in time to participate in the winter 2016/spring 2017 St. Martin yacht charter season.
Built in 2015, the yacht spent her first year in charter service in the Mediterranean, and now joins a growing list of superyachts relocating to the Caribbean in December, including the 58 meter Benetti yacht ILLUSION V.
Currently ranked 84th on the list of the world’s largest yachts, yacht RoMEA offers accommodations for 12 charter guests in six staterooms.
Part of a growing fleet of wellness yacht charter vessels that are best described as, “floating spas,” her onboard amenities include massage services, indoor and outdoor cinemas, and a beach club with steam room. Guests are encouraged to also use the yacht’s extensive watersports inventory including underwater sleds, windsurfers, stand up paddleboards, scuba gear (for certified divers), kayaks, and water skis.
The published charter rate for ROMEA is €875,000 per week, plus running expenses.
This entry was posted in Caribbean News Yacht of the Week and tagged yacht charter Caribbean, Watertoys, Abeking & Rasmussen, Romea, caribbean yacht charter, superyachts, Benetti, wellness, St. Martin, Caribbean, Illusion V, wellness yacht chartersPosted on
It appears topping their fatherland rival by building the world’s largest yacht wasn’t good enough for Lürssen Yachts. With that title in hand, the German superyacht builder commenced to gobble up their leading competitor, and take over their entire operation.
Bremen-based Lürssen Yachts has announced the acquisition of Hamburg’s superyacht builder, Blohm+Voss.
According to Peter Luerssen, Managing Partner, “With the acquisition of Blohm+Voss we are taking over a shipyard with a strategically advantageous location and versatile production facilities. We want to use these facilities to complement our existing refit and repair activities and also to offer our customers an ever better service.”
With the 2013 launch of the world’s largest yacht, the 180 meter motor yacht AZZAM, Lürssen wrestled the top spot away from the Roman Abramovich-owned motor yacht ECLIPSE, a 162.50 meter Blohm & Voss GmbH vessel launched in 2010.
Of the 10 largest yachts in service today, Lürssen has built 5 of them, including 3 of the top 5.
In the charter industry, many Lürssen Yacht charter vessels are among, the largest yachts offered for hire, including the 94 meter (308ft) Lürssen yacht Kismet II and the 70 meter (230ft) Lurssen motor yacht Martha Ann.
This entry was posted in News and tagged 1-800 Yacht Charters, Superyacht, Lurssen, Azzam, kismet, martha ann, superyachts, superyacht builders, Blohm+Voss, Eclipse, Roman Abramovich, yacht charter industry, Kismet II, aquisitionsPosted on
While European luxury yacht charter customers tend to request superyachts built in Italy, Holland, and France, their counterparts in America have a strong preference for a Trinity yacht charter vessel.
The Trinity yacht charter fleet stands toe-to-toe with the Benetti yacht charter, Lurssen yacht charter, and Feadship yacht charter fleets in terms of luxury amenities and interiors.
Trinity Yachts has earned its place as one of the world’s elite builders of custom superyachts, with an emphasis on European quality, steel and aluminum constructions. Their goal is to build a truly custom yacht that fulfills all of your unique cruising desires.
In a world where most superyachts are constructed on a semi-production basis, this builder is renown for creating the largest yachts available for mega yacht charters, up to 400 feet (123 meters). They work with a number of the world’s most renowned naval architects and interior designers.
Now planning a Caribbean yacht charter or Mediterranean yacht charter holiday on one of these magnificent yachts has never been easier. Currently, there are 17 rent private yacht Trinity-built models available.
This entry was posted in Educational and tagged 1-800 Yacht Charters, trinity, benetti yacht charter, motoryacht charter, Amels, Feadship, Mediterranean yacht charter, Trinity yacht charter, Lurssen, caribbean yacht charter, anjilis, mustang sally, mine games, lohengrin, superyachts, superyacht buildersPosted on
They say, “Good things come to those who wait.” In the case of #Benetti yacht #ULYSSES, a more timely saying is, “You snooze…you lose!”
To encourage some pre-season charters before the summer crowds arrive in the Mediterranean, 1-800 Yacht Charters has announced deep discounts in the weekly charter rate for Super yacht ULYSSES, now (April) through May, 2016 in Italy, #Monaco, and the South of France.
The charter rate has been slashed from €255,000 per week down to €200,000 per week – a savings of 22%.
With her black hull and cool beige superstructure, the 183 foot Italian Benetti superyacht is imposing is size, but inviting in layout and amenities. Indeed, her exterior is modern and unique in design, while her interior by Stefano Natucci is simply majestic. Classical decorations include marble artworks, chandeliers and rare pictures, in a style that melds Renaissance and Baroque, with a few subtle touches of Gothic Art.
Entering the saloon, you can admire an antique grand piano hand-crafted by Steinway & Sons over 100 years ago. Don’t worry if no one in your charter party knows how to play – the piano has been fitted with a digital controller, allowing it to play Tchaikovsky, Chopin, or even a more contemporary tune.
A maximum 12 guests are accommodated in 6 staterooms. The Master Suite is situated on the main deck and features an office, hairdressing salon, and en suite bathroom with adjacent steam room. Completing the massive suite is a private observation lounge, looking forward. A VIP Stateroom is located on the upper deck to starboard (right), and offers a panoramic view of the sea. Four guest staterooms are located on the lower deck and feature two twin cabins and two double cabins.
Guests can dine at one of three dining tables, each accommodating up to 12 guests. #Formal meals can be served at the dining table in the main salon, while casual affairs can be plated on the covered aft deck, or al fresco on the sun deck.
Onboard amenities include:
A Special Events discount is also available for a Cannes Film Festival yacht charter and/or a #MonacoGrandPrix yacht charter. For special events, Ulysses’ discounted rate is €255,000 per week, reduced from the regular event rate of €280,000 per week.
Hurry – Select high season #rentayacht dates in July and August are still available on this and other similar #superyachts! For further information, contact the 1-800 Yacht Charters team by email at email@example.com or call our 24 hour hotline at 305-720-7245.
Valentine’s Day – that yearly opportunity to profess our love to that special someone in our lives. For many of us, we turn to traditional gifts like chocolate, flowers, or a romantic dinner to express our affection.
Ah, but the super-rich are different. Even gifts of jewelry pale in comparison to the grandiose gestures some HNWI’s (high net-worth individuals) bestow on their significant others and loved ones.
Yep, when it comes to over-the-top, what says “je t’aime mon tresor” more than a gift of a private superyacht???
Of course, the ultimate enhancement to the ultimate gift – naming your yacht to honor the one you love…
In celebration of Valentine’s Day 2016, we share our favorite 5 private yacht charter vessels with names inspired by love. Some names are whimsical and cute, others haughty. Our favorite name, # 1, is simple and oh-so-perfect — boasting the two most famous words uttered by almost every man who understands (and appreciates) who’s really the boss!
5. 4YOU – Imagine the surprise when this owner turned to his wife and handed her the keys to a 180 foot megayacht, aptly named, 4YOU. Launched in 2012, this spectacular yacht from the Amels Limited Edition 180 series was designed by Tim Heywood, and features a stunning modern-chic interior by Laura Sessa Romboli. Up to 12 guests can enjoy a Greek yacht charter vacation, from €280,000 per week
4. DREAM PRINCESS – Sure, lots of guys call their lady a, “Princess.” But a DREAM PRINCESS? That’s ramping it up another notch. A popular yacht for special events (e.g. Monaco Grand Prix yacht charter, MIPIM yacht charter, etc.), this Princess 64 motor yacht is a vessel with a real sense of occasion. She offers exceptional performance and boasts a sleek, sporty profile hiding a spacious three-cabin charter layout. Her interior is light, with elegant details. Rates from €18,000 per week
3. HONEY BEAR – Every once in a while, we find a yacht named by a woman for the man in her life. The 28 meter Sunseeker 90 yacht HONEY BEAR is a fast, fun yacht for sophisticated yet informal Monaco yacht charter holidays. Her modern yet warm interior offers plenty of space for relaxation, and her open deck areas are perfect for enjoying the sunshine. She provides accommodations for 8 guests in 4 staterooms and is priced from €45,000 per week
2. LADY BRIT – there are lots of “Ladies” in the charter fleet, Lady Sheila, Lady Victoria, and more. Still, one stands out for her simple, elegant name – the epitome of European class: LADY BRIT. Surprisingly, the yacht was not named for the owner’s wife, but rather, in honor of his mother. The 207 foot Feadship yacht LADY BRIT offers the ideal platform for a resort-style St Barts Yacht Charter in the Caribbean, as she features a wellness spa, gymnasium with panoramic views, outdoor cinema, and an authentic Finnish sauna with private access to the water. Weekly rates start at $445,000 per week
1. YES DEAR – what man hasn’t uttered those two words to his special someone??? A Voyage 580 Virgin Islands catamaran charter vessel, sail yacht YES DEAR is 58 feet long and 31 feet wide – the perfect design for maximum comfort and stability. She features 5 cabins for up to 10 guests, and her weekly rates start at $24,000. Funny side note – her dinghy is named, “No Dear.”
This entry was posted in Good Times Special Events and tagged 1-800 Yacht Charters, yacht charter, yacht charter Caribbean, Amels, Monaco yacht charter, Monaco Grand Prix, yacht charter Greece, caribbean yacht charter, superyachts, Yes Dear, Honey Bear, Lady Brit, Lady Sheila, Lady Victoria, Dream Princess, 4You, Valentine's Day, HNWI, St. Barts yacht charter, No Dear, Greek yacht charter, yachts named for wives, yachts named for love, wellness spaPosted on